Crunchmaster's White Cheddar Multi-Grain Crackers (certified gluten free) give these delicious stuffed mushrooms an extra boost of flavor and a satisfying crunch.
- ½ cup Crunchmaster White Cheddar Multi-Grain Crackers, crushed
- ¼ cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 oz soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 28 large white button mushrooms, stemmed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a large baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
- Stir the Crunchmaster Crackers, Pecorino Romano, goat cheese, garlic, parsley, sea salt and pepper and olive oil in a large bowl; mix well to combine.
- Stuff the filling into the mushroom cavities and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Bake until the mushrooms are tender, approximately 25 minutes.