This Neocell Watermelon Gazpacho is a refreshing and savory blend of watermelon, veggies, onion and mint leaves, among other tasty ingredients. Adding Neocell Derma Matrix gives a nutrient boost to the recipe with its healthy collagen formation properties, which support skin hydration.
NeoCell Watermelon Gazpacho
- 1 small (5-6 pound) seedless watermelon
- 1 seedless cucumber peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper seeded, deveined and chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded, deveined and minced
- ½ small red onion coarsely chopped
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, plus mint sprigs for garnish
- 4 tablespoons Neocell Derma Matrix
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese (omit for dairy-free)
- Remove the rind from the watermelon. Finely chop about 1 cup of watermelon and reserve for garnish.
- Coarsely chop the rest of the watermelon and place in a food processor along with the cucumber, bell pepper, jalapeño pepper, red onion, ½ cup mint leaves, Neocell Derma Matrix, vinegar, and oil. Pulse until the mixture is mostly smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve in bowls, garnished with the finely chopped watermelon, feta cheese, and mint sprigs.