This easy gluten-free recipe takes just minutes to prepare and is delicious served warm with sliced banana. Get more gluten-free recipes from Delicious Living Healthy Holiday Sponsor Bakery On Main!
Bakery On Main Apple-Pie Banana Oat Cakes
- 1 cup Bakery on Main Apple Pie Instant Oatmeal
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 medium, ripe banana, well mashed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1⁄2 sliced banana (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon raw sugar (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl; mix well to combine. 2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Coat with nonstick cooking spray. 3. Ladle batter onto the hot skillet; cook pancakes for 3 minutes, then flip and cook for another 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and serve warm, topped with sliced banana and sprinkled with raw sugar, if desired.