Sesame Spring Rolls
Makes 1 serving (2 spring rolls)
• 2 8½-inch spring roll rice wrappers
• 1 cup julienned vegetables (such as carrots, red bell pepper, zucchini, and cucumber)
• 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
• 2 tablespoons Annie's Organic Asian Sesame Dressing
Soak each spring roll wrapper in 2 inches of warm water for 5 to 10 seconds, until pliable. Lay flat, and fill each with vegetables and peanuts; roll lengthwise. Serve with dressing for dipping.
Tofu Lettuce Wraps
Makes 1 serving (2 wraps)
• 2 tablespoons Hope Hummus Organic Sriracha Hummus
• 2 Boston or Bibb lettuce leaves
• 2 ounces Nasoya TofuBaked Sesame Ginger
• ½ avocado, cubed + ½ cup bean sprouts
Smear 1 tablespoon hummus inside each lettuce leaf; top with tofu, avocado, and bean sprouts.
Makes 1 serving (2 cups)
• 4 small heirloom tomatoes + ½ cucumber, seeded + ½ green bell pepper, seeded + 1 clove garlic
• 3 tablespoons Bragg Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
• Fresh cilantro + 2 thin slices avocado
In a food processor, pulse vegetables, oil, and vinegar until chunky, adding a little water as needed to reach desired soup consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro and avocado.