These are a perfect meal prep addition to your sunny mornings or even a tasty treat that will keep you glowing! Packed with colorful flavonoids and anti-inflammatory compounds, this tropical gem is sure to make you shine all season long.
Tie-Dye Tropical Turmeric Chia Parfait
For the chia pudding:
- 1/2 cup pineapple chopped
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 3 1/2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut plus more for garnish
- 1 Tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 Tbsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Optional: Toasted buckwheat and shredded coconut for garnish
For the layers:
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- Place pineapple into blender and blend until liquid.
- Place pineapple and all remaining chia pudding ingredients into bowl and mix until fully combined. Cover and place in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight for best results.
- Once chia pudding has sat overnight, get your favorite glass jars ready for layering. Put a layer of pudding, followed by coconut yogurt and then fruit. Repeat layers again, ending with fruit. Top with a sprinkle of shredded coconut or toasted buckwheat if desired.
Per serving (if serving 3): 239 calories; 7 g protein; 9 g total fat (1 g sat. fat); 36 g total carbohydrates (10 g sugars, 8 g fiber); 220 mg sodium