Enjoy this decadent spread with crudités or GF crackers.
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds, soaked overnight
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds, soaked overnight
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free tamari
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free white miso
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (to taste)
- Drain pumpkin and sunflower seeds; rinse and drain well.
- In a food processor, pulse garlic with pumpkin, sunfl ower, and hemp seeds until well ground. Add remaining ingredients and blend until creamy, about 2 minutes. Refrigerate in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 155 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Polyunsaturated Fat 7g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Sodium 195mg 8%
Total Carbohydrates 7g 2%
Protein 7g 14%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
PER SERVING (. cup): 155 cal, 12g fat (3g mono, 7g poly, 2g sat), 0mg chol, 7g protein, 7g carb, 2g fi ber, 195mg sodium