Using Ellyndale Organics™ Coconut InfusionsTM Garlic Flavor Coconut Oil, plus organic farro and organic macadamia nuts from Now Real Food, this Organic Chicken Curry Salad is a breeze to make for lunches or picnics.
NOW Foods Organic Chicken Curry Salad
- 2 cups skinless, boneless organic chicken thighs cooked and chopped
- 1 ¾ teaspoons organic curry powder
- 3/8 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup Ellyndale Organics™ Coconut InfusionsTM Garlic Flavor Coconut Oil melted
- 2 teaspoons organic cider vinegar
- 2 cups NOW Real Food® Organic Farro cooked
- ½ cup NOW Real Food® Organic Macadamia Nuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Season chicken thighs with 1 tsp curry powder and ¼ tsp salt.
- Place chicken thighs on a cookie sheet and then place cookie sheet in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove chicken from the oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic infused coconut oil, cider vinegar, remaining ¾ teaspoon curry powder, and remaining ⅛ teaspoon salt until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine chicken, farro and macadamia nuts. Add garlic infused coconut oil mixture and toss until chicken mixture is fully coated.
- Serve cold or in lettuce wraps and enjoy!