Tex-mex is always an appetizing idea. These NeoCell Tex-Mex Stuffed Peppers will add a kick to your weeknight dinners, plus adding NeoCell Super Collagen Powder will help you incorporate essential structural protein.
NeoCell Tex-Mex Stuffed Peppers
- Gluten-free nonstick cooking spray
- 6 large red, yellow, or orange bell peppers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1½ cups cooked and cooled white or brown rice
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup chunky salsa, plus more for serving
- 6 tablespoons Neocell Super Collagen Powder
- 1½ teaspoons kosher or fine sea salt
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut the peppers in half and remove the veins and seeds.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, rice, black beans, corn, 1 cup salsa, Neocell Super Collagen Powder, salt, and pepper. Mix to combine. Stuff the mixture into the pepper halves, pressing the mixture in well to make sure the peppers are completely filled. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until the meat is cooked through and the peppers are tender.
- Serve, garnished with a dollop of salsa and a sprinkle of cilantro leaves.