Peanut butter and strawberries make for a yummy combination, and are even better with the added collagen benefits from NeoCell Collagen Powder. These Peanut Butter Strawberry Pudding Cakes are a lovely finish for your next dinner party.
NeoCell Peanut Butter Strawberry Pudding Cakes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 5 large eggs
- 1½ cups creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup grapeseed or vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons Neocell Super Collagen Powder
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray six (8-ounce) ramekins with cooking spray.
- Combine the eggs, peanut butter, maple syrup, oil, Neocell Super Collagen Powder, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Start on low then increase the speed to medium and beat until all ingredients are fully combined and the mixture is smooth. Scrape the beaters and the sides and bottom of the bowl a few times to make sure everything combines well.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the prepared ramekins. Divide the strawberries evenly into each ramekin, pressing them into the pudding.
- Place the ramekins on a rimmed baking sheet, place in the oven, and fill the pan with hot water so it comes half way up the ramekins.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the puddings are set. Serve warm or at room temperature.