These tasty tacos are easy, delicious and packed with loads of exotic flavor and vitality-boosting collagen.
NeoCell Collagen Tacos
- 2 tilapia fillets cut in half lengthwise
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed meal
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1 teaspoon NeoCell Collagen Powder
- ½ cup cooked quinoa cooled
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Small corn tortillas
- ½ avocado peeled and sliced
- Fresh sprouts
- FOR THE MANGO SALSA:
- ⅓ cup mango diced
- ⅓ cup cherry tomatoes chopped
- 1 shallot diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Place flaxseed meal in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs and NeoCell Collagen Powder. Place cooked (room temperature) quinoa in a third bowl. Dip both sides of tilapia fillets in flaxseed. Next, dip them quickly into egg mixture, letting excess drip off. Then dip tilapia in the quinoa. Press quinoa into the tilapia.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat coconut oil until liquid and hot. Cook tilapia until cooked through and browned and crispy on the outside, about 4 minutes per side. Season tilapia with salt and pepper.
- While the tilapia cooks, in a bowl combine Mango Salsa ingredients.
- Serve cooked tilapia in corn tortillas; top with Mango Salsa, sliced avocado and fresh sprouts.
This recipe is part of "Collagen in the Kitchen" from Delicious Living and NeoCell. Download your copy today!