This limeade is subtle and icy. The low-key flavor of the honeydew is brought to life by the mint and this one goes down easy!
Honeydew Mint Lemonade
- Put honeydew, mint and water into blender and liquefy.
- Pour liquid through bag or strainer and let it settle for 5 minutes.
- Skim foam off the top as you would with homemade broth.
- Return the strained liquid to the blender and add sweetener, lime juice and salt; blend until sweetener is fully incorporated.
- Chill or serve immediately over ice.
For a crisp, clean, cold-water texture go slow when you pour through the bag or strainer and do not force it. If you have time, let it press itself through until its done.