Makes 3/4 cup / In addition to enhancing pasta, this new kid on the block can be spread over fish, added to fajitas or dolloped on baked or mashed potatoes.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cilantro leaves and tender stems 2 bunches
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces, lightly toasted
- 1 small jalapeño, halved and seeded
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan or Asiago cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Place first 6 ingredients in blender or food processor and blend.
- Slowly add lemon juice, lime juice and oil, and process until well mixed. Serve, or refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Calories 37,Fat 3,Perfat 74,Cholesterol 1,Carbo 1,Protein 2,Fiber N/A,Sodium N/A