This healthy tofu recipe is quick and delicious.
Chilled Tofu with Bean Sprouts
- 1/2 pound fresh mung bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chile garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 package (16 ounces) soft tofu drained
- 1 teaspoon toasted white sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Parboil mung bean sprouts in a pot of boiling water for 1 minute. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Remove to a serving plate, cover and chill.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes. Place over chilled mung bean sprouts. Drizzle dressing over tofu and garnish with sesame seeds and walnuts.
PER SERVING: Calories 127,Fat 8,Perfat 56,Cholesterol 0,Carbo 7,Protein 8,Fiber N/A,Sodium N/A