Enjoy this hearty, protein-packed recipe infused with Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein as a side to your favorite main dish, or on its own.
Ancient Nutrition Cherry Quinoa Wild Rice
- ½ scoop Bone Broth Protein™ Pure
- 2 cups pitted and halved dark red cherries
- 2 cups cooked red quinoa
- ½ cup wild rice
- 1 cup chopped raw kale
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped raw or sprouted nuts (almonds, cashews, or pecans)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon stone ground or Dijon mustard
- 1 clove minced garlic
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Soak quinoa at least 15 minutes to remove the bitter coating. Cook the wild rice and the Bone Broth Protein in 3 cups of water for 15 minutes. Drain the quinoa and add it to the wild rice. Continue to cook for 15 minutes more, just until the quinoa is done. It should be al dente, not mushy. Drain in a colander. Combine the quinoa and wild rice mixture, the vegetables, cherries, and nuts in a large bowl.
Adapted: Original recipe courtesy of Maker’s Diet Meals by Jordan Rubin