Each month, we challenge you to set a simple but life-changing goal. You’ve got this!
While physically distancing and spending more time at home to limit the spread of COVID-19, keeping your pantry stocked with healthy foods and household supplies has no doubt become a priority.
If your local natural health retailer isn’t one of your go-to destinations for stocking up, you’re missing out. It’s a treasure trove of supplements to support your diet and keep your immune system strong. And it’s got local, organic foods, as well as effective nontoxic household cleaners and hand sanitizers. Natural health retailers also offer resources, education, and encouragement. They’ve been a welcome ally during these difficult times.
Being empowered to lead a healthy lifestyle and nail your wellness goals goes hand in hand with supporting your neighborhood and fostering a strong community connection. And in the current climate, we all need to embrace support wherever and whenever we can.
When you support organic, you
- reduce the use of toxic chemicals that can be harmful to humans and the environment
- avoid genetically modified products and ingredients
- support animal welfare and humane livestock practices
- reduce your carbon footprint (organic farming uses less energy)
- protect soil quality, a clean water supply, and biodiversity