Lime, vanilla, and soothing honey turn Greek yogurt into a special occasion-worthy dessert. This treat is akin to a fruit-topped no-bake cheesecake, but comes together so much faster.
Explore a wide range of beautifying fruits to top your dessert including vitamin C-packed kiwis and mangos, crunchy pomegranate seeds, ripe blueberries, and fiber-rich raspberries. Anything tender with a hint of acidity will work well with the creamy whipped yogurt.
Whipped Yogurt with Lime and Fruit
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (at least 2% milk fat without thickeners or gums), cold
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream or chilled coconut cream cold, at least 35% milk fat
- 3 Tbsp honey or maple syrup plus more for serving
- 1/2 tsp lime zest plus more for serving
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups fresh fruit such as diced kiwi and mango blueberries, and cherries, cold
- To stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, add yogurt, cream, honey or syrup, lime zest, lime juice, vanilla, and salt. Begin whisking on low to incorporate ingredients, then slowly turn the speed up to high and whip until thickened, 4 to 5 minutes. Cover and chill completely for 2 hours or up to 1 day, or serve right away (it will not be as thick if you skip the chilling).
- To serve, spoon and swoop whipped yogurt into small bowls and top with fruit. Drizzle with additional honey and top with an extra sprinkle of lime zest. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 319 calories; 28 g protein; 11 g total fat (8 g sat. fat); 28 g total carbohydrates (27 g sugars, 1 g fiber); 117 mg sodium