- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 4 cups cauliflower florets washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth or water
- Sea salt to taste; optional
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and sauté onion, garlic, and ginger for about 3 minutes. Add curry powder, cumin, and mustard seeds and sauté for an additional 3 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add cauliflower and lime juice and stir-fry on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes. Reduce heat, add coconut milk and broth or water, cover partially, and simmer on low heat for about 5 more minutes, until cauliflower is crisp-tender. Add sea salt to taste, if desired.
PER SERVING: Calories 137, % fat calories 62. Fat 10g, Saturated fat 3g, Cholesterol 0mg, Protein 3g, Carbohydrate 11g, Fiber 4g