Want to know the best nutrients for kids' health? Easy and delicious healthy recipes to introduce your little ones to new ingredients? Advice for managing focus naturally? Join our Twitter chat this Friday!
Delicious Living partnered with Natural Vitality Publishing and kids' health expert/blogger Rachel Sarnoff on a #healthykidschat that will provide you with the advice you need to raise healthy kids—and make it fun!
Date: September 26, 2014
TIme: 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET
Be sure to download your free Kids' Health Guide for recipes, supplement information, and more.
Who will you be chatting with?
Rachel Sarnoff: Featured on “TODAY” and “CNN Headline News,” among others, Rachel Lincoln Sarnoff is a journalist, consultant and sustainability advocate. The former CEO of Healthy Child Healthy World, Rachel was the co-founder of EcoStiletto.com and authored The Big List of Things That Suck. Today, she publishes MommyGreenest.com and is a partner at Give + Take Swap Boutique in Santa Monica, CA.
Natural Vitality Publishing: Natural Vitality Publishing is part of the purpose-driven commitment of supplement maker Natural Vitality to healthier and happier living. Our websites, online newsletters, print publications, and eBooks offer content to demonstrate the power individuals have to realize the potential of our personal and collective world.
Delicious Living magazine: Your guide to health and wellness information for more than 30 years! You can find us at your local natural products store and get online content every day right here at deliciousliving.com.
Never attended a Twitter Chat before?
1. Log in to Twitter or create a Twitter profile if you don't have one yet.
2. Log into our Twitter Chat Room. Or you can choose to follow the hashtag #healthykidschat on your mobile phone or Twitter app.
3. Once in our Twitter Chat Room, type your comments (less than 140 characters) and hit Update. The #healthykidschat hashtag will already be included, so no need to type it!
4. Hit the Reply arrow to reply to someone and the Forward arrow to retweet what someone else has said.
5. New tweets will appear at the top of the chat. Keep in mind that questions and comments you tweet may not be answered right away. Allow time for all participants to respond and for tweets to appear in the chat.
Questions? Tweet us @deliciousliving or leave them in the comments.