10 Warning Signs Of Good Health
- Persistent sense of humor.
- Chronic positive expectations; tendency to frame events in a constructive light.
- Episodic outbreaks of joyful, happy experiences.
- Sense of spiritual involvement.
- Tendency to adapt well to changing conditions.
- Rapid response to and recovery from stress and repeated challenges.
- Increased appetite for physical activity.
- Tendency to identify and communicate feelings.
- Repeated episodes of gratitude and generosity.
- Continuing presence of support network.
Adapted and reprinted with permission from www.naturaladd.com, courtesy of James Greenblatt, MD, Newton, Massachusetts.