Finding products that are right for you and your family can be challenging. Luckily, today many gluten-free support groups and natural products retailers invite food vendors to provide products for sampling.
This can be a good opportunity to taste a product so that when you do buy specialty gluten-free foods, you’re sure it’s something you like and will use. It may also be possible to order certain gluten-free items as a group, and get better pricing due to higher volume.
Check out programs at your local natural products retailer. You can also search hundreds of Certified Gluten-Free products at gluten.net.
Some of Delicious Living’s favorite retail sampling programs that focus on special diets, and specifically gluten-free are:
- La Montanita Co-Op; Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Gene’s Health Foods; Owensboro, Kentucky
- The Community Mercantile; Lawrence, Kansas
- New Frontiers; Sedona, Arizona
- North Coast Co-Op; Arcata, California
- The Bite Market; Orange, California
- Erewhon Natural Foods; Los Angeles, California
- Raisin Rack; Westerville, Ohio
- Jake’s Gluten Free Market; Boise, Idaho
For more ways to find favorite gluten-free products, download our Guide to Gluten-Free Living!