Sprouted tofu and mushrooms soak up a delicious tamari marinade before being baked along with prepared vegan potstickers and bok choy. A tasty sauce, sesame seeds, and a bed of whole grains to serve tie everything together. Adjust the heat level of this dish in the sauce or at the table so kids can partake.
Once cool, the tofu mixture can be served on a bed of crunchy romaine for a packable lunch that’ll spark office envy. Keep the sauce on the side and dress right before serving.
Sheet-Pan Sprouted Tofu, Mushrooms, and Potstickers with Bok Choy
- 1 - 12 oz package extra-firm sprouted tofu pressed, cut into 1-inch pieces, and patted dry
- 4 cups torn cremini mushrooms
- 10 baby bok choy sliced
- 12 frozen vegan potstickers optional
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium gluten-free tamari
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove grated
Sauce and serving
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup water more as needed
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp Sriracha more to taste (optional)
- 3 cups cooked riced cauliflower or cooked grain of choice
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 F. On 1 or 2 large-rimmed baking sheets lined with parchment paper (use 2 baking sheets if ingredients don’t fit in single layer on one), add tofu, mushrooms, bok choy, and potstickers. In small bowl, combine tamari, avocado or olive oil, toasted sesame oil, rice vinegar, maple syrup, ginger, and garlic. Drizzle sauce over baking sheet or divide between 2 sheets and toss to coat. Arrange potstickers bottom side down. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through, until vegetables are tender and tofu and potstickers are brown.
- In medium bowl, whisk to combine tahini, water, lime juice, and sriracha. If sauce is too thick for your liking, add additional water 1 spoonful at a time. To serve, add riced cauliflower or cooked grain to bowls and top with baked tofu mixture, tahini sauce, and sesame seeds.
Per serving (without optional potstickers): 294 calories; 15 g protein; 20 g total fat (3 g sat. fat); 20 g total carbohydrates (8 g sugars, 7 g fiber); 508 mg sodium